Univ. MN Duluth ITSS
* A bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or other related fields or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web/systems development to equal four years.
* Knowledge of programming and business requirement definition.
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in teams.
* Ability to work with and build consensus with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of audiences.
* Proven ability to meet deadlines using effective organizational skills to prioritize multiple tasks and manage projects, and work with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrated effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities with keen attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
* Interest in mobile application design and development.
* Experience with database (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle) development.
* Knowledge of source code control (e.g. Git, SVN) and versioning.
* Application and Web Programming Support (50%)
* Vendor applications support (15%)
* Business Systems Analysis (10%)
* Data Management (5%)
* Project Management (5%)
* General Technical Support (10%)
* Professional Development (5%)
* Team meetings and professional training.
For Complete Listing and Application Instructions Go To:
Job ID 317065
Search Categories: Location - Duluth
Job Family - Information Technology