Smart Data Solutions
Account Management Programmer
Job Title: Account Management Programmer
Reports To: Senior Development Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
This document describes the duties, responsibilities, and required skills and experience for the position of Account Management Programmer.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Analysis & Resolution
1. Manages customer accounts to ensure processes are working as expected and identify potential problems.
2. Understands and follows Smart Data Solutions' (SDS) workflow and associated technical systems.
3. Understands and follows all assigned customer workflows including import and export processes.
4. Interprets customer business processes, analyzes problems and recommends programmable solutions.
5. Applies analytical and business knowledge to solve customer specified problems adhering to SDS coding standards and policies.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Communicates to customers (via emails and phone calls) about SDS workflows.
2. Communicates to client of any critical production issues that may affect a customer's production process.
3. Communicates to development manager or COO on any critical production issues related to client.
4. Adheres to SDS's courteous and professional, written and verbal, communication standards.
5. Consistently high rating on customer satisfaction surveys
6. Responds to all customer emails and phone calls promptly and courteously in accordance with SDS communication policy.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Manages daily production for assigned customers.
2. No batches or claims ever delayed or overlooked due to technical issues.
3. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. Resolves assigned tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
2. Works independently with minimal guidance
3. Leverages the expertise of other developers in the team on specific modules
4. Tracks and bills all applicable support hours. (Billing)
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Proficiency with Java
* Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems
* Proficiency with Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of relational databases
* Oral Communication
* Written Communication
* Math Aptitude
* Time Management
* At least a 4-year technical degree (or equivalent)
* 0-5 years similar experience
* Experience with technologies listed in previous section
Employee Name: __________________________________ Date: ______________
Employee Signature: ___________________________________________________