MN IT Services
Minnesota IT Services Partnering with Department of Human Services | Saint Paul, Minnesota
Minnesota IT Services is the information technology agency for the State of Minnesota's executive branch, providing enterprise and local IT services to over 70 state government agencies, boards and commissions. Our agency is searching for a Chief Business Technology Officer to lead as the senior executive based at the Department of Human Services (DHS) and MNsure, supporting business operations and customers.
As one of MN.IT's senior executive team members, this role helps set future IT direction, goals and priorities of state agency business partners. This position will lead and provide strategic guidance to key functions within the IT portfolio, including the delivery of major projects, infrastructure, operations, and applications.
* Partner with IT and partner agency leaders to develop a comprehensive IT strategy.
* Establish and maintain relationships with senior leadership across the enterprise.
* Directly lead, develop & manage approximately 600 full-time staff employees & contractors as required.
* Plan and manage an IT budget of over $190M
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology OR Business Management desired. A relevant advanced degree is preferred.
* A minimum 10 years of professional IT experience, which must include at least 5 years as a manager of information technology services. In order to be credited, management experience must include responsibility for the development and implementation of IT strategy and direction of IT operations, human resources, and finance.
* Significant experience advising and representing senior executives and business line leadership on all technology-related issues.
* Comprehensive IT management background within a complex, multi-faceted operation.
* Exceptional influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels.
* Excellent relationships with key vendors and other relevant industry contacts.
* Highly collaborative; personally and professionally self-aware; able to and interested in interacting with employees at all levels; embody integrity; and represent and inspire the highest ethical standards.
* This is a tremendous leadership opportunity to manage a large and sophisticated information technology organization and apply your experience and expertise to improve the lives of over 5.5 million Minnesotans.
View this complete listing & other jobs at: http://mn.gov/mnit/careers