Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Website Construction Help Wanted



Private Individual Hiring
Hiring Website Construction Help
Duluth, MN /Part-time/ Temp

I own a travel company and need help constructing a 4-5 page website. It will initially to focus on travel to Russia.  I own all copy including photos so copy write infringement is not an issue.  There will be information on Russia as well as visa processing information.  The last page will be a conditions page.  This project will eventually expand to cover all of Scandinavia.  

Interested parties should reply to:
Phone: 218-428-9916
If calling, please identify why you are calling immediately. I receive many sales calls and an abrupt with them.  I don't want this project to start out this way.

I am looking forward to getting this going!

Regards,
Jim Pederson

No comments:

Post a Comment