Digikey - Thief River Falls/Bloomington, MN
Citrix Systems Administrator
For this role Digi-Key is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to help support and manage our growing infrastructure. The primary focus for this position will be with Citrix administration and experience with that technology is needed. General duties of this position will be focused on server administration and design, systems and application implementation and maintenance, and systems troubleshooting and support. And according to experience and skillset, the successful individual being hired for this role may also be assigned to other appropriate duties as determined by management
Must be able...
* Develop, install, maintain, and monitor various computer environments
* System performance, troubleshooting, reliability, and capacity planning
* Research new products and solutions
* Hardware and software purchases and implementations
* Maintenance agreements and licensing
* Account management and system policies
* Configuration management and compliance
* Second tier user support
* Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* 0-4 years of experience as a System Administrator.
* Knowledge of Windows
* Good understanding of computer and networking related systems
* Excellent customer service, problem solving & organization skills
* Ability to troubleshoot and provide support for complex issues
* Can do work with minimal assistance or supervision
Preferred Qualifications/Selection Criteria:
Possess a two or four-year degree in a related field with experience
For Complete Job Listing and to Apply Go To: