ARI - Duluth, MN
Website Training Specialist-Temp Job
ARI is growing and we take PRIDE (yes, an acronym that does stand for something) in what we do. That's why our customers keep coming back for more. We build intuitive eCommerce enabled websites, nifty electronic catalogs, generate and manage leads, as well as drive customers to their site through effective search engine marketing. It's a complete solution.
As a Website Training Specialist -Temp , you will help our new customers understand and learn why websites are so useful for their businesses, and how ARI websites are tailor-made to suit their needs. You will learn how to be an expert in the web business; guiding customers through how to use and master their new website, answering questions, and helping them use their websites effectively. After your guidance customers are confident to make changes, updates and modifications to their websites to grow their businesses and Sell More Stuff;
This position is a great way to gain some professional experience in the web and digital marketing industry
What cool things will you do...
* Train customers on how to setup, maintain and manage their websites through the content management system
* Train internal employees on the content management system and how it will pertain to their roles
* Report issues (data, functionality) & product suggestions to the proper departments
* Explain and educate the client on website standards and best practices
What you should bring...
* Knowledge of basic computer applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
* An understanding of what a website is, what a content Management system is, and a desire to learn more about this industry
* Basic knowledge of HTML and using a CMS (Check out CodeAcademy.com, or Lynda.com to learn more about this if you are interested, but light on these skills)
Salary: $15.00 /hour
View this and other Web related listings and Apply At: