Health Partners - Duluth
Web Support Intern Job
Looking for an excellent opportunity to showcase your computer expertise? The HealthPartners Duluth Regional Technology Center is seeking an intern with an interest in developing their computer programming, quality assurance and web development skills. This highly motivated candidate will work on various projects related HealthPartners business systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to assist the Regional Technology Center team with IS&T project support. This is a full-time paid ($10/hour) position, working around 15-20 hours per week with a flexible schedule, but potential up to 40 hours.
* Assist experienced programmers with process enhancements
* Assist with Quality assurance activities
* Help develop up-to-date documentation
* Assist with team website maintenance and enhancements
* Other computer related projects
* Enrolled in or a recent graduate of a Management Information Systems program or Computer Science program
* Excellent computer skills, must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Experience in computer programming languages
* Excellent listening and writing skills
* Must be flexible
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work independently and in a team setting
* Interest in healthcare field
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Segment: Intern, Patient Care, Computer Science, Information Systems, QA, Entry Level, Healthcare, Technology, Quality
For Complete Listing & to Apply On-Line Go To: