Applied Engineering Technology - Minneapolis, MN
See Complete Listing & apply at:
Requisition #: 0628
At Applied Engineering you will have the chance to work with a team of passionate, innovative Software Developers who are focused on developing and coding applications to meet technical and functional requirements for a variety of industries. We offer an exciting technology career where you can work in a collaborative team environment, solve complex and interesting problems, and enjoy a flexible schedule.
As a Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of customers to understand their business needs and make recommendations for the development of effective software application solutions. In the Software Developer role, you will be responsible for the analysis and development (designing, coding, and testing) of custom applications, as well as documenting systems and applications. - See more at: http://www.go-applied.com/careers/job-openings/1624/software-developer-4/#sthash.boEXt0NG.dpuf
* AS or BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience, or industry recognized certification such as MCSD
* Software development experience
* Knowledge of software design methodologies
* Knowledge and practical application of software development methodologies such as Agile, SDLC, and Feature Driven development
* Knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development
* Relational database experience preferred: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
Applied Engineering, Inc. is an engineering and technology services firm that is dedicated to providing superior engineering services and technology solutions with offices throughout the Midwest. We have won numerous awards, including the Best Place to Work award and the Top Place to Intern award from the North Dakota Young Professionals Network, for our unique company culture that blends top talent, total technology, and absolute adaptability. Applied offers a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary; 401K retirement plan; paid time off; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other insurance options; plus a flexible work schedule. In addition, we are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We regret that we do not offer sponsorships.