University of Minnesota Foundation - Twin Cities
Drupal Developer - Part Time
For complete listing and to apply go to:
Requisition Number: 194404
Appointment Term: 12 month
Work Hours/Days: Monday - Friday, Appointment 40%, Part-time
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
* Minimum 2 years experience developing Drupal 7 websites, including working with content types and how they display, building modules and panels, requesting and configuring sites, managing user permissions, creating taxonomies and vocabularies, and managing site environments.
* A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures, including scalability and optimization, caching, profiling, test suites, selenium, and slow queries.
* Experience writing semantic and well-formed HTML; modular, cascading, and reusable CSS.
* Experience using CSS pre-processors, such as Sass and LESS.
* Proven skills converting Photoshop designs into code.
* Experience using JSON and XML to communicate data between web application layers.
* Experience incorporating usability and accessibility features into website design.
* At least five years of Drupal experience strongly preferred
This position requires the ability to understand business objectives of current and proposed systems, work with other programmers and designers, and code applications to specification. This position may take the lead on projects and in some projects requires autonomy, creativity and latitude to accomplish assigned responsibilities.
Key areas include:
* Provide Drupal expertise and leadership
* Apply IT skills to marketing communications projects
The University of Minnesota Foundation advances the University's mission of teaching, research, and outreach to the community by raising and managing private dollars for scholarships, world-class faculty, leading-edge research, new facilities, and academic programs on all five campuses of the University of Minnesota.